Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TERMS & CONDITION
Article 1 – Definitions
Below a description of the following terms:
- Company: FINESSE
- Customer: The person who buys goods from FINESSE upon payment.
- Website: www.myfinesse.com
- Shipment: The sending to the customer of ordered – and paid products.
- Delivery: The delivery of purchased- and paid products to the customers’ specified address or other pick-up location.
- Cooling-off period: A specified period of time following a purchase when the purchaser may choose to cancel a purchase and return goods which have been supplied.
- Returns: Returning ordered- and paid products back to FINESSE.
- Complaints: An expression of dissatisfaction in regard to the condition of the goods ordered from FINESSE or the customer service of FINESSE.
- Refunds: The repayment to the customer of the transferred amount to FINESSE.
Article 2 – General
These conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of FINESSE. Unless FINESSE agrees in writing with other condition. The customer cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
The prices mentioned in the articles are in euros and include VAT. After an order you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail with the total costs, including shipping costs. All prices are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. FINESSE is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price for printing and typing errors.
2.3 Order & invoice
The sale of an item comes about after acceptance of the order and confirmation via e-mail. The order confirmation is also the invoice.
The seller can terminate an order or refuse a buyer without giving reasons.
2.5 Payment term
Items must be paid within a maximum of 24 hours. If no payment has been received after this period, the order for the item will be canceled.
2.6 Dutch law
Dutch law applies to all agreements and disputes between parties.
2.7 Color deviations
Because the colors of our items are shown differently based on the monitor settings and capacities of the buyer, color deviations cannot be excluded. You can not claim any rights to this. It is possible to exchange the item. Of course our return conditions apply to this. (article 5)
Article 3 - Payment
3.1 Payments at FINESSE
At FINESSE we strive for a quick processing of your order. The duration of processing and shipping our customers’ orders depends on the chosen payment method. To make your shopping experience as safe and easy as possible, we offer our customers the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- KBC payment
3.2 Secure payments
By using the above-mentioned payment methods (article 3.1), our customers can pay their orders on a safe, secure and easy way. Payment through PayPal can be used by any customer with a validated account. IDEAL payment services are available for clients of the following banking services:
- ABN AMRO
- ASN Bank
- Friesland Bank
- SNS Bank
- SNS Regio Bank
- Triodos Bank
3.3 Import fees
All orders from abroad are subject to import fees. The responsibility for paying these import fees lies entirely with the buyer.
Article 4 – Shipment & Delivery
4.1 Shipping costs
FINESSE calculates different shipping costs for different zones. A shipping rate will be calculated based on the destination. These shipping costs can be found when ordering a product. Orders are sent insured up to €500,- within the Benelux.
4.2 Parcel tracking
When we have prepared and sent your order for delivery, you will receive a notification by e-mail including a Track & Trace code. With this code you will be able to control the status of the delivery. You will then also be able to see the expected date – and time frame of the delivery of your parcel.
4.3 Delivery times
FINESSE strives for a delivery time of 1-5 working days worldwide. In most cases within the Benelux, your order will be delivered within 1-2 business days. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered based on the estimated delivery date, but there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed due to events beyond our reasonable control. If this happens we will try to ensure that your products are delivered as quickly as possible, but we are not liable for any losses caused by such a delay.
4.4 Non-deliverable items
We do our best to keep the website as up to date as possible, but it is possible that a product ordered by you can no longer be delivered. If items are unexpectedly not available, this will be notified by e-mail. The buyer has the option to cancel the order, or order replacement items, for the same order amount or more for an additional charge.
Article 5 – Returns
5.1 Exchange - and return conditions
After receiving your order, FINESSE provides you 14 days to decide whether you are satisfied with the received products or not. If not, you can exchange the products or return them within this given time- period. You can return your order by requesting a return form at [email protected] Your returned item must be merged with the return form and have arrived no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you send the unwanted item(s) well in advance. Please note:
- The products you return must be in the same proper condition as when purchased. The consumer may only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess or retain the product. If the customer ordered shoes, the customer is obliged to fit them on soft surfaces, so that the soles show no signs of use.
- Shoes should be undamaged and all its accessories in their original, undamaged shoe box to be returned. Shoes that are returned without a box or with a damaged box will not be accepted.
- Every returned product must have the colored tags with which it was delivered. If this is cut off, the return will not be accepted.
- Shipping costs for returns are not reimbursed by FINESSE and must be paid by the customer itself.
- Christian Louboutin and Adidas Yeezy shoes cannot be returned.
- Sale items cannot be returned.
FINESSE reserves the right to refuse return requests if the conditions are not met. Please read the terms & conditions for more information.
5.2 Return form
To return purchased products, customers are required to fill-in the FINESSE return form. The process goes as follows:
- The return form can be requested by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]. The form will be sent within 1-2 working days.
- After receiving the return form from our customer service, customers must complete the form, accordingly to what is meant to be returned.
- When the return form is completed, customers must print the form out and add it to the return package.
- When we receive the return package, including the return form, we will process the customers’ request for return as soon as possible.
5.3 Return shipment
As stated in article 5.1, we offer our customers the option to return orders within 14 days after receiving the items.
The buyer is responsible for the costs and the risk of the return shipment. FINESSE assumes that the buyer returns the shipment in the same way that it was received and, where necessary, sends it insured.
Customers will receive a confirmation by e-mail when we have received and processed your return request. Note that only when the returned products are in proper state, the return request will be accepted. We strive to deposit the refund (excluding shipping costs) as soon as possible to the customers payment account. The refund will be deposited to the bank account number with which the products were purchased. The processing times of refunds differ per chosen payment method that has been selected during the purchasing process:
Payments through IDEAL - within 5 working days
Payments through PayPal – within 5 working days
Other payments - within 10 working days
Article 6 – Complaints
6.1 Complaints about an article
If you have any complaints regarding the received products or our services, please contact us via our e-mail for customer services: [email protected] After explaining your complaint(s), our customer service will contact you back as soon as possible with a corresponding solution.
We give no guarantee on special materials. Think of paint and glitter. Discounted items also contain no guarantee.
6.3 Shipment of the product
As stated in Article 5.4, the buyer himself is responsible for the costs and the risk of the return shipment. FINESSE assumes that the buyer returns the shipment in the same way as it was received, and where necessary sends it insured.
Article 7 - Liability
Any liability of FINESSE and of employees and products of FINESSE for all damage, of whatever nature, directly or indirectly, including business damage, consequential damage, damage to movable or immovable property or to persons, is expressly excluded. FINESSE is also not liable for damage caused by third parties in the performance of the agreement.
FINESSE accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of FINESSE products.
7.3 Maximum amount
Any liability of FINESSE towards the buyer is in any case limited to at most the invoice amount that the buyer owes to FINESSE under the relevant agreement.
For misunderstanding, mutilation, delays or improper transmission of orders and communications as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between you and FINESSE or between FINESSE and third parties, insofar as it relates to the relationship between you and FINESSE, FINESSE is not liable unless and insofar as there is intent or gross negligence on the part of FINESSE.
7.5 Technical errors
FINESSE is not liable for the non-permanent availability of www.myfinesse.com, and for technical or electronic errors of the online offers.
Orders at FINESSE will be sent insured up to €500,- within the Benelux. All risks associated are assumed by the courier, but we will of course try to limit the costs for this.